Stadium View Inn - Charged over ad price

Newburgh, New York 1 comment

was living with daughter and her hubby and son .was , looked in paper for rooms, was advertised raesonable, called for vacancy, was told come. when arrived was charged 50% more per week and told "tips"

Stadium View Inn. Bansi, manager,

began improvements and raised rates. when arrived april09, large concrete in parking lot, 1960 style door locks, clothes rack hanging, complaint I.m old when offered help as maintenance, complained I was dirty cause towels were dirty. paint stains on towels(not caused by me), roof leaks, electric heaters inadequate(failed first winter) replacement electric heater inadequate.

improvements include painting, card key locks, heating maintenance, removal of concrete slab, electric maintenance, laundry hookups

dont mind too much had to repair shelf and heater. creature comfort and survival. turn off refrigerator to use microwave so dont trip breaker. pay for Stanley Steemer . when management requests immediate access to check smoke alarm or other maintenance. shampoo furniture myself ,

advertising 5star and other guests complain

no coffee

Comments

I stayed at this hotel and there was a man watching me through a peep hole while i was giving myself sexual pleasure of the anus. and also the maid never delivered my toilet paper I need for the massive stinky poops I take don't stay at this hotel!